Optics and Photonics Days (OPD) is an annual central event in the area of Optics and Photonics in Finland. OPD2023 will be held at University of Eastern Finland (UEF), Carelia building, 30. May – 1. June 2023, Joensuu, Finland.
OPD2023 offers an unique opportunity to learn from interesting presentations, network with companies, students and researchers in the field of photonics and optics, but also to explore products and services in OPD Exhibition that is held during the conference.
Also there is a lot of other activity such as Networking Dinner, Job Fair, Student meeting, Nordic Photonics meeting, PREIN flagship networking event, Photonics Finland annual meeting, Women in Optics and Photonics event and also Poster- and Pitch sessions.
OPD 2023 Industry themes
- Spectral & Hyperspectral Imaging
- Nano & Microphotonics
- Photonics in Security and Defence (2 sessions)
How to Attend to OPD2023 (Please find all the details through links below)
- Industry Theses are announced!
- Program – TBA
- Registration – To benefit the Early Bird pricing, Register now!
- Submission – Make your submission by March 10th!
- Exhibition – Register Now!
- Sponsorship opportunities – See all sponsoring opportunities and Register now (limited availability)!
- Accommodation – Special pricing available, Book yours now!
- Questions? Contact details
The information about side events Women in Photonics, Student event, Job Fair, PREIN Flagship, and Nordic Photonics will be available in March – April 2023.
Important Dates – Submission and Early Bird Registration is now open!
- Abstract submission ends on 10th March (Extended)
- Early Bird Registration ends on 6th April
- Normal price registration ends on 5th May
- Accommodation special pricing ends on 5th May (except Scandic, which ends on 15th May)
- Registration ends 21st of May