EPRISE Roadshow Marseille – Rising to the challenge of entering the Medical Technologies market
November 20 @ 08:30 - 17:45
European roadshow events for SMEs in the photonics industry providing support to overcome market barriers
Date: Tuesday, 20 November 2018
Photonic Market: Healthcare
This full-day event provides SMEs with solutions on how to enter the MedTech market with photonics-enabled products.
At the event, you hear from a panel of international experts, who will cover topics ranging from: photonics market trends and needs, to turning regulatory requirements into added value for products. Speakers will focus on important aspects of regulation in healthcare applications such as clinical validation, healthcare economics, and health data protection, with the aim of equipping the audience with the knowledge they can implement in their own company.
The afternoon covers how to approach international markets, with guidance from experts covering: deal-making, breaking into North American markets and the international landscape for MedTech IP.
Pre-arranged business-to-business meetings will also take place, in order to stimulate and strengthen collaborations and business development along the value chain, and attendees are invited to book these, once registered.
The event concludes with a social dinner, to which all are invited to build on the connections made during the day.
See the full agenda here.
Why should I attend?:
- Speak to experts about specific problems you have encountered and seek advice on solutions.
- Network with experts, SMEs working in photonics and other technological areas, major groups who are integrators of photonics technolgies, end users and researchers from across Europe, to expand your knowledge and contacts
- Arrange one-to-one meetings for in-depth conversations.
Who should attend:
- Companies/ SMEs/ Corporates
- Government entities, Development/ innovation agencies
- Entrepreneurs and start-ups
- Clinicians, academics and researchers.
Empowering Photonics through Regional Innovation Strategies in Europe (EPRISE) has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 programme through the Photonics Public Private Partnership. Contract No 732695.