- This event has passed.
Photonics End User Workshop: Photonics for Heathcare 2016
2016-14-09 @ 12:00 - 16:00
The Photonics for Healtcare Event 2016, which will be held on 14th September 2016 in Kuopio, Finland brings together researchers, business developers and businesses from the field of photonics and healthcare.
This is the second time when this event is organized and it continues its themes from the first Photonics for Healthcare Event. The second edition approaches the topics of photonics and healthcare through IoT and aims to bring in the healthcare solutions which are using or could benefit from IoT.
Kuopio Innovation is organising the event together with Photonics Finland.
– Arto Holopainen, Kuopio Innovation Oy
– Healthtech Finland (FiHTA)
12:45 Ultraviolet laser device developed for usage in medicine
– Vadim Kiyko, Hypermemo Oy / University of Eastern Finland, ITMO University, Saint-Petersburg, Russia
13:10 Supersensitive laser evaporated ammonia and hydrogen sensors for medical applications
-Danil Mikhailov, Hypermemo OY, Inkram Ltd.
13:35 Eye tracking in surgical operating theater
– Roman Bednarik, University of Eastern Finland
14:00 Coffee and discussion
14:30 Dental care and technology
– Vesa Varjonen, Planmeca Oy
14:55 Digital Health – One of Nokia’s IoT Focus Verticals
– Juha Laurila, Nokia Technologies
15:20 ICT Leverage – HILLA – Case Examples
– Pentti Karioja, VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland Ltd
– Jyrki Saarinen, University of Eastern Finland
15:50 Closing words by Photonics Finland
– Juha Purmonen, Photonics Finland
16:00 The Event ends
BUSINESS MATERIAL: You can also bring along your business brochures and a poster.
For further information:
Tel. +358 50 313 5930
Tel. +358 50 598 0955