Beneq is the home of ALD, offering a wide portfolio of equipment products and development services. Today Beneq leads the market with innovative solutions for advanced R&D, flexible high-volume manufacturing, high precision spatial ALD coatings, roll-to-roll, and batch production.
Headquartered in Espoo, Finland our team consists of domain experts in chemistry, physics and material sciences. With over 30 years of industrial ALD experience we offer both graduates and experienced professionals the best career opportunities in this rapidly growing technology. Discover more benefits of doing what you love: www.beneq.com
We are now strengthening our team and looking for an
Solution Marketing Manager / Specialist, Optics or Battery market (remote work option).
to create high-quality leads that engage with our brand, consequently you aim to grow sales by proactively generating leads within relevant optics or battery market segments. You are responsible for developing and executing B2B demand generation campaigns including phone prospecting, email marketing, direct mail, webinars, and lead nurture tactics that deliver a pipeline of relevant leads. We expect you to be confident working in a cross-functional role with a lot of contacts outside the organization. You’ll report to the Head of Marketing and join a growing team of professionals.
Your responsibilities include:
- Managing and executing the demand generation campaigns for Beneq’s equipment solutions, targeting priority customer markets
- Conducting outbound email, phone, and social network prospecting, based on well-defined customer lists and buyer job title profiles
- Uncovering creative, non-traditional, and new methods of acquiring clients in addition to the more established approaches
- Supporting trade media partners in the target market, to maximize Beneq’s industry exposure and credibility
- Managing marketing partners to build and validate up-to-date customer lists, including full names and contact details
- Supporting Business Lines with inputs on customer segmentation and buyer personas in the target market
- Being the voice of the customer (VoC) and help to create convincing early-stage demand creation messages and content
- Strong exposure to lithium-ion and next-gen battery value chains, specifically concerning battery cell component manufacturing and cell manufacturing, or strong exposure to the optical thin film vacuum coating industry, applications and value chains.
- Prior experience in customer acquisition, demand generation, business development
- Good network of industry and media contacts
- Exceptional ability to work across the teams and organizational functions
- Familiar with modern CRMs and outbound marketing methods
- A person who thrives in a fast-paced growth environment
We offer a unique view on the technologies of the future. With us you have an opportunity to work in a global growing business and to develop your competences further. You get to work with a team of inspiring and highly competent professionals. Your responsibilities will be tailored according to your strengths and experience.
Here at Beneq we have an open mind and ability to smoothly adapt to rapidly changing situations. We hope you are like us and have an energetic way of working as well as a persistent and continuous improvement mindset.
For more information about this career opportunity, please contact Lie Luo, Head of Marketing, via email email@example.com or 045 787 69 760. Please note that applications are submitted and processed through the link only. Send your application including the CV and salary request no later than 12th of December, 2021. We’ll start to interview candidates during the application period
Apply between 12 November 2021 and 12 December 2021 23:59 (Europe/Helsinki)
Employment type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit ats.talentadore.com.