Beneq is the home of ALD, offering a wide portfolio of equipment products and development services. Today Beneq leads the market with innovative solutions for advanced R&D, flexible high-volume manufacturing, high precision spatial ALD coatings, roll-to-roll, and batch production.
Headquartered in Espoo, Finland our team consists of domain experts in chemistry, physics and material sciences. With over 30 years of industrial ALD experience we offer both graduates and experienced professionals the best career opportunities in this rapidly growing technology. Discover more benefits of doing what you love: www.beneq.com
Beneq is strengthening the ALD Operations team and is now looking for a
for electrical, mechanical and automation testing of our Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD) equipment. You will work in the ALD Operations Team ensuring that our equipment fulfills stringent technical requirements and is ready for ALD processing.
Your key responsibilities include:
Preparing and testing of equipment prior to a shipment
Software configuration and testing including firmware upload, functionality testing and I/O tests
Ensuring overall readiness of equipment for the shipment
Signing off on official test reports.
To succeed in this position, you need a can-do- attitude and a willingness to learn new skills. The job also requires:
- A background and experience in automation or electrical engineering
- Good hands-on skills in assembly and service work
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Automation Engineering or similar skills acquired elsewhere
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Interest and self-motivated attitude to testing
- Good time management and interpersonal skills
- Ability and willingness to travel within Finland
- Fluent English skills, both spoken and written
The following skills are considered very beneficial:
- Experience in PLC programming and automation
- Experience in vacuum technology
- Experience from working in a clean room environment.
The location of this position is in Olarinluoma, Espoo, Finland.
We offer you an exceptional opportunity to work in a global high-technology business and to develop your competences further. You get to work in a dynamic and challenging environment supported by a team of friendly professionals. Our products power technologies such as AR/VR, IoT, 5G, MEMS, OLED and advanced sensor designs, and this provides a unique view into the technologies of the future.
For more information you can contact Paul Kemp, Test Team Manager, ALD, phone +358 40 6725535. (best available on the 19th of February and 5th of March between 13:30-14.30).
Interested? Please send your application including your CV and your salary request latest by March 7th, 2020. We will start interviewing candidates without delay.
To apply for this job please visit ats.talentadore.com.