Would you like to join a fast growing start-up working in a real deep-tech environment with customers all around the globe?
Comptek Solutions is a forerunner in surface engineering processes for the Compound Semiconductor industry and we deliver state-of-the art passivation processes for optoelectronic and power electronic markets.
We are looking for junior laboratory / testing operators to join our R&D team.
Your main responsibilities will include:
– Carry out diverse testing and measurements of different devices, such as µLEDs, Lasers or MOS capacitors
– Continuous development and validation of measurement and testing processes
– Analysis and reporting of measurements
- Applicant must have a BSc or equivalent degree in Electrical engineering, Physics or equivalent
- Familiar with electronic instrumentation, such as power sources, multimeters, oscilloscopes, etc.
- Skills in Lab-view, Matlab are considered as an advantage
- Analytical mindset and ability to question results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Carefulness and patience in conducting repetitive measurements
The candidate must be self-motivated and be prepared to work flexible hours. The right attitude to learn new things and to always see how to improve things is one the most important skills that we are looking for.
We offer you:
- A good opportunity to get early involved and in a growing business and where your contribution will have a visible and clear impact.
- You will work with a multicultural team and in direct contact with international stakeholders.
- Working directly with state-of-the-art technology and product.
We are planning to hire as soon as a suitable candidate is found. Please apply by submitting your CV to email@example.com indicating also your salary request.
To apply for this job please visit www.comptek-solutions.com.