About the job
We are a growing B2B technology provider for the semiconductor supply chain.
Be part of a innovative team creating novel solutions to tackle some of the most difficult problems in the semiconductor manufacturing industry, and where the IP of these technologies need to be well protected.
The team you’ll be part of
Comptek is developing and licensing IPR, including patents, technologies, and know-how, to customers all around the world.
We have an exciting opportunity for a patent professional to join a fast-growing company. The candidate will work on all fronts of patenting, from drafting a patent application to supporting in patent licensing and litigation activities, as well as being responsible for the company´s IP portfolio development. You will work not only with skilled R&D colleagues but also with the business development team and external associates.
You will be responsible for IP portfolio development and IP management internal policy, as well as providing support primarily in the following areas:
- Learn from and work with inventors and support in the drafting of IPRs
- Drafting and filing patent applications inhouse and with external patent attorneys
- Prosecuting globally the patent applications in-house and with external patent attorneys
- Evaluating filed patent applications on a regular basis, including reviewing claim charts and evaluating patent validity in order to ascertain patentable claim scope
- Performing Freedom to Operate analysis
Your Skills And Experience
- Qualified patent attorney, preferably European Patent attorney or Patent Engineer
- Background in Electrical Engineering, Physics/Mathematics, semiconductors, or equivalent field would be a clear advantage
- Experience in drafting patent applications and prosecution thereof
- Open and fearless attitude towards innovating and testing new practices
- Strong business judgment, analytical acumen, and communication skills
- Time management skills
- Mentality of a collaborative team player
- Ability to motivate and inspire others
What We Offer
We offer a position where you will make a direct impact on the company´s assets and therefore in the company value. The work can be performed under flexible and hybrid working schemes, with continuous learning opportunities and within a highly diverse team with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
For more information, please contact:
Vicente Calvo Alonso, CEO:
+358442404004 (during office hours)
Please submit your CV and cover letter with salary request to email@example.com
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org