Dispelix Oy is an internationally recognized company, specialized in augmented reality waveguide displays. Our self-developed unique methods of making the see-through displays power AR experiences that push boundaries. Dispelix Oy was founded in 2015 and is a fast-growing company with 80+ employees. We are operating in global locations including offices in Finland (HQ in Espoo and Joensuu), the United States, and China.
Senior Quality Control Engineer in Espoo, Finland.
We are looking for a motivated and result driven person to strengthen our Quality Control (QC) team in Espoo, Finland. You will drive the development, from design to realization, of the required measurement tools to characterize the performance of our see-through displays. Your expertise, your organization, and your reliability will contribute to the QC team making the right choices in terms of characterization capabilities and capacities.
Your main responsibilities should be, but are not limited, to:
- Guide and support the development of suitable optical measurement capabilities for our waveguides, both at the R&D and production level
- Design and build optical setups and be able to select suitable off the shelf components and instruments
- Collect experimental data and perform processing/analysis using Matlab and Python
- Stay informed on the latest characterization methods and technologies for waveguides used in the field of AR
- Provide general help and support to QC engineers when needed
- Understand measurement needs and quickly provide characterization capabilities for short notice custom requests
- Learn to use all measurement devices in QC and be able to teach new employees
To succeed in this role, you preferably have:
- An MSc or a PhD degree in Optics/Photonics/Color Science/Machine Vision
- Good knowledge of waveguide/diffractive optics
- Experience with interfacing tools/devices for automatic and efficient measurement procedures
- Experience with designing measurement procedures and building optical setups
- Solid programming skills in Maltab and Python
- Very good organization and prioritization skills
- A calm and positive attitude under tight deadlines
You should also feel comfortable with:
- R&D and start-up working dynamics
- Communicating and transmitting knowledge in English
- Collaborating and working efficiently with teammates having diverse backgrounds
Beneficial skills would be:
- Background in color science
- Experience with CAD software and design (Fusion 360)
You should have an open attitude, be adaptable and reactive so that you can successfully fill this position.
We offer an exciting international work environment and a highly talented world-class team beside you. We encourage and support each person in our team to develop themselves for future challenges. The position is full-time and starts immediately or as agreed.
Come and join our growing team on the leading edge of a rapidly growing augmented reality industry!
Apply by sending your Cover Letter, CV, and a salary request. We will fill the position as soon as we find a suitable candidate!
Further information: Léo Turquet, +358504738952, email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit dispelix.teamtailor.com.