Inkron Oy is currently seeking a Nanoimprinting Technician/Engineer for a full-time position to strengthen our Process team to develop Nanoimprinting (NIL) processes and materials in our Espoo facilities. This position participates in the development, production, characterization and analysis of novel photonics solutions for the customers high-end sensing, imaging, and display systems. This individual will be expected to perform as an individual contributor of the team which is responsible for close collaboration with customers and our partners to solve tough technology challenges. Core hands on expertise around Nanoimprinting process and materials is clear advantage in this role.
We are looking for a person with experience in of the following areas:
· Nanoimprinting and other Nanomanufacturing processes.
· Nanostructure analysis e.g. SEM, AFM, optical microscopy
· Cleanroom processes and particle free environment work procedures
· Supporting education for laboratory work, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Mechanics, automation or equivalent. Equivalent experience and track record may apply.
· A positive and active hands-on mentality and can-do attitude
· Problem solving skills, the willingness to learn and an innovative mindset
· The ability to prioritize tasks, handle several projects at the same time and adapt to changes
· Enthusiasm to develop new and existing products, methods and procedures
· Fluent English language skills and strong communication skills
· Great teamwork skills and supportive attitude
These are clear advantage areas:
· Experience on Optical devices e.g. light guides, diffractive gratings, micro-optics.
· Experience on EVG 7200 NIL tool and process
We are offering you a chance to work closely in developing new and cutting-edge products for some of the world’s largest technology companies, employee benefits and great teammates. This role requires presence in company location in Finland capital city area and remote working possibilities are very limited due to the type of hands-on tasks.
Please send your applications, CV and your salary expectation to email@example.com. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found. For more information, please contact Juha Pietarinen, firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com