At NomiCam, you get to work with digital cameras. Our camera projects include drones, AR/VR headsets, video conferencing, 3D mapping, automotive, surveillance, smartphones, and more.
In addition to different types of cameras, you get to work at the world-class camera laboratories with specialized equipment: monochromator, hand shake simulator, programmable light sources, automated environments, 6-axis robots and more.
And this is not all – you have the opportunity to work with variety of platforms like Qualcomm, OmniVision, NXP, Mediatek, Rockchip to name some – something you don’t find elsewhere.
You get to learn from a great team which has worked with the cameras for last 10+ years.
The following background and know-how help in getting started:
• Signal processing, image processing, algorithms, color science, computational photography
• C++/C#, Python, Matlab
• 1st hand experience in using cameras/photography
• General understanding about camera tech (sensors, optics, etc)
• All kinds of design tools around 3D, electrical, optics
• True interest in camera technologies
• Hands-on work attitude
• Curiosity and readiness to develop your skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com