Ampfocus Oy is a two year old rapidly growing start-up company from Tampere that is focused on developing a high power fiber optical amplifiers to European market. We are looking to hire two optical engineers for a research and development project. Work is full-time and done in Tampere Rusko where we have new facilities with clean rooms.
We are seeking individuals with experimental and/or theoretical background in optics, optical fibers and/or optical amplifiers. Previous experience in any of the following subjects would be beneficial in the job:
– Assembly of high power fiber lasers or amplifiers (splicing, cleaving, assembly)
– Simulations and theory of light amplification in fibers or other waveguide structures.
– Optical system design and development
– 3D CAD design
– Thermal modelling
– Electronics and software
– Nonlinear optics
– ISO 9001
– Quality management systems
– Process and quality control
– Productization of R&D
The jobs can include tasks in design and assembly of an optical fiber amplifier, CAD design and thermal modelling, simulations of optical fibers, productization, process/quality control.
If you are interested send your resume and desired salary by 20th of Feb 2021 to:
To apply for this job please visit www.monster.fi.