To support our growing operations in optoelectronic, component and device markets, we are currently looking for talented individuals for developing the manufacturing processes for these devices. As part of PiBond’s R&D/Technology Development team in Espoo, Finland, you will be responsible for semiconductor wafer process development, namely thin film deposition, lithography, dry etching, and bonding. In this position, you will work with PiBond engineers, technology partners and vendors to develop processes that meet the requirements of opto/microelectronic devices, integrate processes as part of cross-functional teams and ultimately provide technology transfers to PiBond’s worldwide manufacturing network.
Your task will include:
- Material processing, testing and evaluation using techniques including but not limited to lithography (optical, e-beam, NIL), dry etching (plasma, RIE), deposition (CVD, ALD, PVD etc.), bonding, microscopy (AFM, SEM, EDX etc.)
- Execute and manage research and development projects by documenting and communicating plans, status, and results in written reports and presentations, including analysis and interpretation of data.
- Document procedures, transfer developed processes, and communicate results with senior management team.
- Work jointly with equipment vendors, test and qualify new equipment, drive process improvements, monitoring and control.
Desired skills and abilities:
- Understanding of semiconductor devices and the process flows/steps used to manufacture them.
- Strong aptitude for research and development and ability to create production-worthy technologies.
- Ability to develop and maintain relations with cross-functional teams and vendors.
- Experience in thin film processing and characterization with various techniques.
- Knowledge of project management tools and techniques.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and presentation).
- Familiar with equipment acceptance & qualification procedures and measurement system analysis of characterization tools
- Proficient in statistics, data analysis (e.g. Minitab, JMP), design of experiments (DOE).
- M.S./Ph.D. in Engineering, Physics or other relevant area of study in the field of semiconductors.
- An opportunity to participate in the creation of future optoelectronic device technology.
- Supportive colleagues and an international business environment
- A great opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest growing companies in its field
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Dynamic atmosphere and inspirational lean organization
An employer who invests in wellbeing of its employees
To apply for this job please visit pibond.teamtailor.com.