We provide simulation and design services for advanced 25-40 Gb/s lasers. Our visible lasers are especially suitable for novel holographic displays and bio-imaging applications.
We are experts in creating truly innovatife projection and beam steering products which help our customers introduce new market-beating products. Case by case we select the state-o the-art imaging technologies (like MEMS, LCOS, DLP, waveguide or hologram) and combine them with our lasers. We complete these application-specific solutions with custom driving electronics, optics and housing.
We have recently patented a polymer-based MEMS mirror technology, It enables fabrication of ultra-compact, low power, high performance beam steering, projection and LIDAR device
Typical custom laser products
AR/VR and Automotive applications:
- Ultra-compact eye-safe RGB laser modules with integrated beam combiner
- For retina scanning type AR/VR solutions
- Red 605-650nm, Green 515-560m, Blue 425-475nm
- Ultra-compact RGB laser modules with integrated beam combiner
- For waveguide-type AR/VR solutions and laser projection in general
Discrete high-power R, G and B laser modules
- For automotive applications and laser projection in general
Life Science applications:
- Discrete PM fiber-coupled laser modules with driver
532, 561 and 594m (+ several other wavelengths under development)
- 50 – 100mW optical outout power ex-fiber
- Discrete free-space laser modules with driver
Multi-wavelength boxes with driver
We focus on custom visible laser light sources and provide any wavelength at 400-700m. The main product categories are:
- Discrete laser modules and multi-wavelength boxes for life sciences
- Discrete and integrated RGB laser modules for AR/VR and automotive applications
- Laser proiection and beam steering systems for AR/VR, automotive and life science applications
Our lasers are probably the most compact solutions in the world r@ping our customers to miniaturize their own products. Optical, electrical and mechanical properties are virtually
wavelength independent giving rise to simplified and cost-effective multi-wavelength systems. Our lasers provide the best image quality in projection display applications and they are suitable for high-volume mass-production.
We typically engage with customers early in the design cycle so that we can provide an optimal laser solution based on application- specific requirements. Thanks to our innovative laser technology we can broadly tailor the key properties of our lasers. Contact us to start exploring how our technology platform revolutionizes your next generation products!