Main rules and regulations for joining OPD21
- COVID-19 passport (reference here) is required and will be checked (with ID) during the registration for OPD21.
- Please us face masks
- Please wash hands frequently
- Do not attend if you are not feeling well
- Respect the personal space and comfort level of others
COVID-19 passport (The EU Digital COVID Certificate is used as a COVID-19 passport.)
Current regulations set by Regional State Administrative Agency require COVID-19 passport (The EU Digital COVID Certificate) for everyone. Acceptable verification are being made by using mobile app for scanning the QR-code from paper, or mobile (webpage, file or image capture).
What is needed to get COVID-19 passport
- That you are fully (2 or 3 times) vaccinated.
- Or certificate (less than 72 hours old) of negative Covid-19 test result. In this case your Covid-19 passport is also valid only 72h.
- Or certificate that you’ve had Covid-19 disease (less than 6 month ago) and you have 1 vaccination.
- For Finnish participants you can find the mobile verification at https://www.kanta.fi/koronapassi.
- Participates coming outside Finland please contact your local national health authorities for the verification. Information here. Also we recommend of using Finentry-service which provides all the information for travellers coming outside Finland. Please see here.
Travelling to Finland from other countries.
All passengers who are fully vaccinated with an approved COVID-19 vaccine may enter Finland from any country without undergoing health security measures such as COVID-19 testing at the border.
If you are arriving in Finland from a country with a high incidence of COVID-19, you must present proof of full vaccination with an approved COVID-19 vaccine, proof of recovery from COVID-19 within the past six months or proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken before your arrival. For more information, see ‘Health security measures’.