The Optics & Photonics Days academic conference program consists of submitted contributions as well as invited talks, plenary speakers, panel discussions and other related activity. The industrial program does not have submitted contributions but the industrial program committee organizes the industrial session independently. Academic sessions include oral presentations and poster presentations for which you may submit your abstract for review by the program committee and additional expert reviewers.
Typographical instructions for the submissions are listed in the abstract template, which is available in Microsoft Word -format and LaTeX-format. The maximum length for the abstract is 1 page. The template for submission is available here: Submission template for OPD.
The abstract is to be submitted not later than 10th June 2021 in the conference registration and submission portal Here. Minimum requirements for submission are
- Submission type select (preferred oral or poster presentation),
- All authors, email addresses and organizations; list of authors must be identical to the submitted pdf-file,
- Title of Contribution,
- A short summary of the work (max 3 000 characters)
Poster session details and schedule for OPD2021
- Poster size is A0 (841 x 1189 mm), poster stands are 88 x 118 cm.
- Posters can be set in place 2nd December starting at 8AM.
- Poster walls will be located in the Logomo Main Hall Lobby area (near OPD registration desk).
- If you have additional questions regarding poster session, please contact Matteo Cherchi, Matteo.Cherchi@vtt.fi.