Are you an Embedded Electronics Engineer with a passion for designing cutting-edge board-level logic, electronic circuits, control units, microcontrollers, and embedded programming? If you’re well-versed in FPGA, ASIC/MCU, or other embedded systems and have the skills to create PCBs while evaluating software and hardware architectures, we’re looking for someone just like you! Read on!
Join our team in Joensuu, Finland, the happiest country in the world, and be a part of something extraordinary.
Here’s what we offer:
An opportunity to contribute to the development of groundbreaking solutions that are at the forefront of technology. Collaboration with leading global electronics companies, providing you with exposure and experience on a global scale.
The chance to advance your career by taking on increasingly challenging responsibilities. A welcoming and diverse team, where you can thrive in an international environment.
Engaging and innovative tasks within a forward-thinking company.
Your Pivotal Role:
Join our team and lead the charge in specifying, designing, developing, simulating, and testing cutting-edge electronic systems for embedded computer vision and data processing. As a high-impact player, you’ll also be entrusted with low-level projects involving circuit design and rigorous testing.
Seamlessly integrate into our collaborative environment by working closely with our accomplished hardware and software leads. Your innovative contributions will be instrumental in driving our vision forward, making this role a coveted opportunity in the industry.
- Engineering educational background
- Previous experience in the domain, for example through previous employment, or extended hobby. Particularly, experience with FPGA, ASIC/MCU or other embedded systems is needed.
- Electronic design and manufacturing skills – you can handle Altium designer and a soldering iron if needed
- Experience in designing control units, microcontrollers, board-level logic and embedded programming
- A portfolio of projects to demonstrate your skills
- Knowledge of C/C++ and computer vision skills are seen as an advantage
- Fluent in written and spoken English. The Finnish language is an advantage.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
If you’re a forward-looking professional eager to make a global impact, this position is tailor-made for you. Join us in Joensuu, Finland, the happiest country in the world, and help us pioneer the future of embedded electronics.
If you are ready to take on the challenge and have the required competencies and abilities to succeed in this role, please send your CV and cover letter. Apply to this interesting open position thru the link below. The employer will contact you and inform you if they have selected you for a video interview. Join us and help us show the world what is really possible to see!
Here’s a video about life in Joensuu.
To apply for this job please visit connect.targetvision.fi.