- Subscription of the FOTONI membership magazine, typically 2 issues / year.
- Subscription of the Photonics Finland newsletter, typically 4 – 6 issues / year.
- Membership email about relevant activity and possibility to post there, e.g., job advertisements of your company.
- Discount on participation fees in events and exhibitions organized by the Photonics Finland such as Optics and Photonics Days.
- Discount of organizing service when joining to Photonics Finland Pavilion in Exhibitions (i.e. Photonics West and Laser World of Photonics).
- Corporate and Societal members information to Society’s website Member Database.
- Corporate and Societal members logo in Photonics Finland website and social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn).
- Corporate and Societal members promotion in Photonics Finland social media channels.
- Possibility to post and modify your jobs in Photonics Job board. Photonics Finland promotes posts in social media.
- The honor and pleasure of being involved in the development of research, application and interest in the main photonics cluster in Finland.
- All Individual and Student members are automatically members of European Optical Society (EOS) and eligible for EOS Member Benefits.
- All Student members have also possibility to become member of EOS Finland Student Club without any extra fee.
- All corporate members will get discount from European Optical Society (EOS) Membership.
Please apply for a membership with the form below. Membership types and fees are in the table below:
|Corporate member*||150 – 600 EUR||Individual member||36 EUR|
|Corporate side member||36 EUR||Student member||18 EUR|
|Societal member||450 EUR||Supporting member||min. 30 EUR|
|Societal side member||36 EUR||Honorary member||–|
*Corporate member fee categories
– Company size 0 – 3 employees 150 EUR
– Company size 4 – 10 employees 333 EUR
– Company size 11 – 50 employees 400 EUR
– Company size 51 – 250 employees 500 EUR
– Company size over 250 employees 600 EUR
The Society’s bank account number for membership fee is IBAN: FI44 1309 3000 2042 48, BIC: NDEAFIHH. Please remember to use your membership number as the payment reference number. You will get it via email from the membership register keeper in a few days time after you sign up. Please also remember to notify us about all the changes.