- Subscription of the FOTONI membership magazine, typically 2 issues / year.
- Discount on participation fees in events organized by the Photonics Finland.
- Membership email about relevant activity and possibility to post there, e.g., job advertisements of you company.
- Annual Membership Directory with contact information.
- Possibility to list you on the Society’s website as a member
- The honour and pleasure of being involved in the development of research, application and interest in photonics in Finland.
- All individual members are automatically eligible for European Optical Society (EOS) Member Benefits.
- All corporate members will get discount from European Optical Society (EOS) Membership.
Please apply for a membership with the form below. Membership types and fees are in the table below:
|Corporate member*||150 – 450 EUR||Individual member||30 EUR|
|Corporate side member||30 EUR||Student member||15 EUR|
|Societal member||300 EUR||Supporting member||min. 30 EUR|
|Societal side member||30 EUR||Honorary member||–|
*Corporate member fee categories
– Company size 0 – 3 employees 150 EUR
– Company size 4 – 10 employees 300 EUR
– Company size 11 – 50 employees 350 EUR
– Company size 51 – 250 employees 400 EUR
– Company size over 250 employees 450 EUR
The Society’s bank account number for membership fee is IBAN: FI44 1309 3000 2042 48, BIC: NDEAFIHH. Please remember to use your membership number as the payment reference number. You will get it via email from the membership register keeper in a few days time after you sign up. Please also remember to notify us about all the changes.