We design and deliver demanding and customized test and measurement systems for our customers. In recent years our growth has been beyond belief. We’ve done the right things at the right times, and through a lot of hard work we’ve been selected as the solution provider by the top global players in various industries, such as Google, Atmel and China Mobile. We continuously aim higher, and there are more chapters to the story coming up. We are increasing focus on our key technologies and investing more into developing the competence of our personnel in order to deliver test and measurement solutions to the most demanding customers in the world.
[divider height=”30″ line=”1″]
We solve the measurement challenges and serve the needs of our customers with robot assisted test and measurement systems. We don’t just settle for off-the-shelf solutions; we customize the systems to optimally fit each customer case.
As we continue to grow our business, we need
Our expertise areas include optical metrology solutions, robotics, test automation, measurement technology, signal processing, machine vision, imaging, mathematics, SW engineering and embedded systems.
We are now looking for someone with excellent theoretical knowledge on optics. You also have the experience and ability to apply the theoretical knowhow into real world challenges. With your help the growing team will be able to fulfill the client’s needs.
We are looking for someone:
- Who has Solid background on light physics and optics
- Who has worked with Measurement technology and method design in optical metrology scope
- Who has been using Zemax or similar for simulating optical components and setups
- With enthusiasm on communicating with customers on daily basis in English
- With Possibility to make 2-3 week trips in Europe, USA and Asia
You do not fit in our culture if:
- You are not spontaneous or ready to work independently
- You don’t want to explore new alternatives
- You are not keen to broaden your knowledge
- Opportunity to work with brilliant, international people and true experts, with “get things done” –attitude – We love technology and enjoy playing with it.
- Easy-going, enthusiastic, open and at the same time a very results-driven culture – What would MacGyver do?
- Optomized co-workers and the most intelligent measurement solutions of the Planet earth. – We really do have the best colleagues possible.
Want to go boldly where no one has gone before?
Our daily work is lead by values. Please click a link below and check how your own values meet with our values http://www.optofidelity.com/careers/working-at-optofidelity/
To get more information about the positon and company culture, please call Kalle Ahoniemi, 040 506 9678 (he is available after 3rd of October) or Personnel Group´s consultant Johanna Ahola, 0400 739 308. Send your application together with your CV and salary request via OptoFidelity online tool at: http://www.optofidelity.com/careers/ The last day to apply is October 15th, 2017