Photonics Finland approved its annual plan and budget for 2024 in Photonics Finland Autumn Meeting on November 28, 2023. The action plan includes four key objectives:
- Organize Photonics Finland events in Finland and abroad.
- Take care of the tasks and operations of existing projects in an exemplary manner.
- Search for new photonics-related projects to ensure continuity.
- Develop the role of the Academic Advisory Board.
- Additionally, focus on fundamental activities.
The budget exceeded half a million for the first time, but membership fees remain the same. This sets a solid foundation for the coming year. The plan will be further refined with the entire Photonics Finland office for 2024. The upcoming year looks busy but also incredibly interesting.
Photonics Finland Executive Director
+358 50 354 3832