- Photonics Top Expert pilot (2021) found many new talents with 90% hit rate and provided successful recruiting channel to our member companies.
- Now its time for round 2!
- Places are limited so if your company is interested to join this process – For pre-booking and more information contact now to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com!
Photonics Finland in partnership with Kasve, ELY – Centre for Economic Development, Transport and the Environment (Uusimaa and North-Karelia area) and TE-services will open Photonics Top Expert 2 during early spring 2023. The recruitment training will be focused to photonics, optics and technology field talents.
- Photonics Top Expert 2 is a easy way to find new talents and it is also funded by ELY (value 7000€)
- The service includes
- Search for trainees incl. pre-selection and interviews (match making)
- Training program based on company (and trainees) needs.
- Internship in the company
- The development task (provided to trainee by the company)
- Trainees Group training (remote)
- Trainees personal sparring (remote or hybrid)
- Company sparring (remote or hybrid)
- Internship: 72 working days
- Group training: 8 days / 56h
- Development task
- Personal sparring: 6h / trainee
- Company sparring: 2h / company + trainee
- Company self-financing 3000€ / per recruit (Contributions are exempt from VAT)
Success and growth for Photonics Finland companies
“With the help of the Kasve and Photonics Finland, we have
gained the missing know-how in the house, besides which
they have helped us significantly in the orientation of new
employees. All in all, cooperation with has been really easy. It
was clear to us from the beginning what we were looking for,
and Kasve has taken our individual needs well into account.
We have found both more technical and softer expertise in
the house.” Petri Stenberg, VP Manufacturing Dispelix Oy
Video reference: https://youtu.be/5XtUSL3tYcs
Photonics Top Expert 2 will start the recruitment process in January – February when all joining companies are set.
Places are limited so if your company is interested to join this process – For pre-booking and more information contact now to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com! Also more information in Kasve page Here.