Laser World of Photonics (LWOP) 2023 gathered record breaking number of visitors! This year LWOP tradeshow was organized together with Automatica exhibition providing together 12 halls of companies presenting their latest products and services.
This year Photonics Finland Pavilion was organized together with 12 companies. The Finnish pavilion has been constantly growing during the years and will be expanded for upcoming LWOP2025. Photonics Finland Pavilion provides an easy access and turnkey solution for companies to join the global tradeshows. Currently Photonics Finland organises pavilions for Photonics West and Laser World of Photonics.
Photonics Finland Pavilion feedback
- Based on a received feedback companies gives 4.88 / 5 rating for the usability, size and overall look of the Photonics Finland Pavilion.
- Companies gives 4.5 / 5 rating for the Photonics Finland service quality before and during the exhibition (incl. arrangements, customer service, and internal communications)
- This year the special highlight was Finnish Midsummer Networking event, which was organized together with Business Finland. The event exceed all the expectations gathering over 200 participants to discuss and meet in Photonics Finland Pavilion. Companies rated the event 4.5 / 5, and there was many positive comments of receiving new leads and contacts during the event.
“Another very fruitful co-exhibiting opportunity with Photonics Finland and other Finnish companies working in the same industrial space! The collective ‘tech from Finland’ branding was very beneficial and it made the booth set-up much easier. We were happy with the location of our company stand and the Finnish midsummer networking event on the first day was a fantastic PR and marketing opportunity for our company to connect with our customers and prospects.“
Why companies join for Laser World of Photonics / Photonics Finland Pavilion
- Surveying new business opportunities, gaining leads and promoting the company & technology
- To connect with existing leads and advance discussions and pace on collaborations
- Increase of visibility for international customers and raising brand awareness
LWOP 2023 in numbers
- More than 1,300 exhibitors, around 40,000 visitors
- High proportion of international participants
- Strong second edition of World of QUANTUM
Photonics Finland Pavilion companies